Personal Coaching for Performance
Personal Coaching for Performance aims to improve personal performance at the workplace through changing the mindset and behaviour.
The Personal Coaching for Performance Program consists of a number of steps :
- Meetings with management to determine goal setting and reporting. Here it is important to keep in mind that Personal Coaching meetings are confidential between coach and coachee.
- Determining start situation of the coachee. This consists of:
- Belbin Personal Teamrole profiles
- Personal Preferences Questionnaire (PPQ)
- Job Preferences Questionnaire (JPQ)
- Initial meeting with the coachee on current performance and goal setting
- Regular performance review meetings that are used to monitor progress and make goal adjustments where needed
- Coaching will be completed by delivering a final review and report. What will reported back, if anything, is discussed at the beginning of the process, so both management and coachee know what to expect